Moulton Surgery will be inviting patients in for their flu vaccination. Those above the age of 50 and patients with underlying health conditions will be invited directly by the Surgery, when we have received confirmation of the vaccine delivery from the Pharmaceutical company.
Please take the time to read the information below along with the information available on www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/flu-influenza-vaccine/.
We will be undertaking specific clinics for children, certain age groups and for those at high risk. These clinics will be available on adhoc evening and weekday clinics either at the Practice or at the Moulton Community Centre.
Our next flu clinics are: Wednesday 10th November for our patients aged 18-64, at the Moulton Community Centre. Only those with an appointment can attend.
Housebound patients will be contacted by the Practice.
We apologise if the telephone lines are very busy, at times during the Surgery opening hours we do experience a high volume of calls from our patients relating to flu and covid vaccinations.
We request our patients on the day of their flu appointment:
- Do not attend the Practice/Moulton community centre if they have COVID symptoms.
- Arrive on your appointment time and not before as this could generate a queue.
- Whilst government guidelines have relaxed concerning the wearing of masks, we do ask our patients to wear one to protect our staff and other patients.
- Adhere to social distancing at all times.
- Wear clothing that is appropriate to quickly remove enabling easy access to your arm.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank our patients for their continued support at these difficult times.
Our clinical and non-clinical staff continue to work so hard to deliver outstanding care to our patients.